Friday, December 7, 2007

Disney Chicks Are Pretty Hot

Disney Chicks Are Pretty Hot
In advance I begin this fix in place, I want to remind anybody to not let know me, in the same way as I assemble that I am not the only one dejected of this. Furthermore, let's get one dot straight, if you're pulse off to Disney shows, you're still a pervert. I do not fall into that category, but I am a man who can estimate attractiveness. With that being theoretical, let's decrease into this distribution.

Sometimes I get bored, and like furthermost people, I will initiate flipping at some point in the channels. Heaps of times I can't find whatsoever on, so at the end of the day I come across The Established Human being of Zack and Cody. Let's go at some point in my standpoint in the same way as this show comes on.

* I'm not goodbye to watch a Disney show; I'm an adult.
* I see one of the girls on the show and think to individually that she's kinda cute.
* I think particularly about it, and I initiate to know that the girls on this show are not just cute, they're in reality private of hot.
* After that I carry on one of two standpoint.

* God, I ecstasy in the same way as she turns 18.
* God, I faith this chick is 18.

* I make the logical flanking step and go to IMDB to discouragement it out.
* I say hell yes and give a fist squeeze as I learn that all the chicks are legal.
* I keep reflection, and use up not just the ladies, but as well the show's puntastic ways.

Disney is brilliant in its casting. Fatally, look at these chicks. Hot Golden-haired - 25 years oldHot Asian - 22 years old

And this was not something new with the Established Human being, these are the actual people that broken up Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, and equivalent Hilary Duff if you like them a short stout. Let's be real about, on the appellation register, these girls are in the 5-6 range, but for typical people, they're like a 9, and I've been important to postponement for a 9 every now and after that.

But what Disney does fighting fit in the same way as picking their actresses makes it all the particularly dejected with what extra path does with their own casting. I mean, look at the cast of Skins.They are all unattractive as sin, and I'm not just saying that so I don't look like a sexual predator seeing that I heard mass of them are minors (I prohibit to research unattractive people). They are especially unattractive people. Sure in the same way as they're adults, they're gonna be unattractive. None of them will play the hot chick in any pictures. How is it that Disney hires hot adult actresses for their children show, yet MTV tries to power to the actual people that watch Jersey Shore and hire children that are heinous looking? It doesn't make impression.

MTV, shame on you, I love high ivory tower acting, but your poor casting wherewithal symbols is goodbye to watch your shitty show. Why can't you just cast 30 court olds like the good ol' days?

There's no question that community are adults.As mad as I am with MTV, mad props to you, Disney.

-Joe


P.S. This story makes me so happy. If you're reading this, and assemble who is guilty, thank him for me. He is now one of my heroes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment