Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sandrarobinson1991Yahoo Com Scam

Sandrarobinson1991yahoo Com Scam
A West African scammer is pretending to be this lady. The lady in the foresee is not involved in this scam.

Scams using pics of this lady at Romancescam.com YOU could do with get pleasure from received about 20 emails like this run of the mill i am new on this and you,so I get pleasure from been thinking truthful hard about how to make viewpoint stand out. I think your profile makes you characteristic emailing,and i truthful enjoyed reading what you wrote.I theory we may save some the same interests and I would love to learn better about you. I'm Sandra Robinson I am a very sexual and moving woman. I love life and see the opening lacking full. I am endlessly fascinated by the marine Reduce me a line and we can go from portray.This is my personal email partnership just in bag you feel like emailing me. sandrarobinson1991@yahoo.com or better still come brook me online @ Yahoo Instantaneous Follower and in is my Yahoo Follower televise name : sandrarobinson1991......wistfully get back to me telling me a bit about yourself OK. Mistreat your day and I look pillar to panel from you! xoxoxo Smirk.

sandra1991 on confirio.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment