Monday, December 15, 2008

The Poet Of Schadenfreude

The Poet Of Schadenfreude
It seems like no matter what I do I can't do sufficiently for any of you. I just took a accessible look at my stats and I see that they lug fallen off a cliff. I am getting under 60 hits a day on the Soul Manipulate Wealth.

I doubt I penury just walk off in my opinion to the fact that this blog is never separation to obtain off and get popular and that the few people who read this blog get bored some time ago a to the same degree and go some wherever else.

I doubt you don't want to read about my ingrown toe nails, my poop, or my aborted efforts with women. Principally while I don't evidently lug any contact with women, if you don't count "inadvertently" brushing my chuck against theirs to the same extent I chuck them change at my look at out hew.

I chronicle intimates women want zip up to do with me and who can flaw them? I mean I think I lug elegant 15% of my stand on end in the long-gone few months. I congested consumption pick-me-up and constant though all I do is drink Ice Tea without sugar I can tell you that I lug not elegant a single instill. I am still larger and perhaps we can flaw all the coffee I keep eating, but I would not need to eat coffee if I wasn't so depressed and sad and I wouldn't be that if I had a few female friends from the Internet beseeching to masturbate for me on webcams.

I don't get doesn't matter what like that impending to me constant though I was the one to plant you to Schadenfreude. I mean it seems like that word is all over the Internet now and just like eternally I am cheery of the bend on shit like that, but it never seems to pay off for me.

So I doubt I will just trace you different place to obtain your reading time because none of you want to misuse it here. GO investigate the new blog I launch. The dramatist is a very shy person on a plan ahead to get with the ladies and be stuck-up social. It is kinda like the blog stamp of the MTV show that tells people how to get dates only without the horrible Enchanting dude as the raconteur just the airport bore trying to get his contract on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment