Monday, October 19, 2009

Chinese New Year 2006 La

Chinese New Year 2006 La
Greetings and Salutations...

For those that are in the LA area, Saturday, Feb 4 we will be celebrating the Year of the Dog - the Red Dog in our case! There will be lot to do and see. I will be performing with my fire troop on the main stage along with several others in a display of martial arts and fire - I'll be the one with the flaming nunchucks! Ladies, it's Chinese New Year! Need I say more? Guys...there will be many scantally clad women there...several from my fire troop (www.machinacandeo.com)!

For more information please check the event listing here:

http://losangeles.tribe.net/event/Chinese-New-Year-2006/los-angeles-ca/5f9338fb-0ed9-44b4-b61f-d8c31d15290a

The exact locatioin will be posted on www.CNY2006.com - which is not up yet (sorry!). But will be up closer to Feb 4.

Gung Hei Fat Choy!

posted in
girls who love asian boys
- 1 reply


0 comments:

Post a Comment