Monday, November 2, 2009

My Way To Handle Competition From Other Guys

My Way To Handle Competition From Other Guys
My previous girlfriend met a guy before I met her. She was really into both of us, but I'm not the sharing type. This is a short breakdown of what I did to get her to feel attraction for me, and at the same time feel less for the other guy.

I acted very aloof about the situation. I would be totally non-reactionary when he was brought up. She wanted to make a decision about us, and she was going to. She liked us both equal and wondered what she should do. She let alot of clues go about not liking the jealous type. (WELL DAH) It got to a boiling point one night when she's like, "I GOT PHYSICAL WITH HIM LAST NIGHT." (PREVIOUSLY, SHE HAD BEEN PHYSICAL WITH ME BEFORE HIM) This got me jealous, because I'm an emotional guy that likes my territory, but didn't show it. I said, "THAT'S COOL, SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE MOVING ALONG FOR YOU." She was puzzled. She revealed that this guy was getting jealous of her and I, and that he demanded a decision.

Perfect.

This was so smooth. We really don't have control over what anyone else does. Why not use that knowledge to our advantage more? I said, "WHY DON'T YOU DATE HIM TILL THE END OF OCTOBER, AND IF YOU LIKE HIM, STAY WITH HIM. THAT'LL BE AWESOME. IF NOT, IF I'M STILL AVAILABLE COME BACK AND WE CAN DATE." She said, "WHAT IF YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE ELSE? THAT'S THE RISK YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE."

This did so many things.

It got her wondering why I would be so willing to let her go. It got her considering the prospect of not having me. It got her looking "DOWN" upon the other guy because of his neediness. I created a huge gap between him and I by separating myself from his jealously. My gut told me to say, "YOU SHOULD PICK ME I'M GOOD FOR YOU AND WE HAVE FUN TOGETHER. YOU SHOULDN'T SEE HIM BECAUSE HE'S A LOSER." BUT I didn't.

After that talk, she ended up picking me two days later.

P.S. I broke up with her two weeks later. She got annoying! =)

Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):Dr Paul - Mind Os The Operating System Of The Human Mind

Juggler - How To Meet And Connect With Women


Labels: online dating advice for men corney pick up lines body language tips std online dating body language interview zook online dating winning body language best pick up artist in the world self hypnosis pregnancy black online dating nlp practitioner training tyler durden seduccion

Source: street-approach.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment