Friday, December 31, 2010

I Heart Beynoce In Case You Forgot

I Heart Beynoce In Case You Forgot
As countless of you encounter, I'm a Massive Beyonce fan. I've seen her in deed at smallest 3 times, and she is better everytime. Together with Entity Ladies, the full amount of her "I am Sasha Formidable" compact disk and her too late Peer of the realm Gaga association, she is truly like a fine wine. And that doesn't even touch on the fabulousness of her giant catalogue earlier to 2008.Impartial such as I think she's topped herself, she comes out with a new witness. Sport you seen this enormous thing?I don't even encounter everyplace to candid.a. The song is great.b. I love such as celebrities get into a character from marginal time grow old.c. 1950-60's era housewife is one of my hanger-on themes.d. She's added smokin' hot than ever.The only blemish is that the paltry costumes in this witness pummel the pregnancy rumors swirling in the region of. The latest dainty to fan that singe....her and JayZ may perhaps be strong to a protected jade section of Pennsylvania. I bring about no idea why Sasha Formidable herself and the fresh Brooklyn gangsta would ever go on strike NYC, except to stiff a special celebuspawn. I'm on the annotation of my seat.

Origin: lay-reports.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment