Friday, July 1, 2011

Violence Against Women If I Was Girl

Violence Against Women If I Was Girl
If I was a girl, I wouldn't sleep with guys so soon. This advice cockblocks me, but the best defense -- to a man whose main goal is to sleep with girls as fast as possible -- is to wait, especially since most guys are only willing to have sex with you once and never again. You don't want to put out until a guy shows time investment.

But how much time investment?

Enough so that if the sex is bad, his first instinct is not to dump you. While I don't believe in time invested, almost all other guys do. If he spent a lot of time getting you in bed, he will be less willing to "throw it all away" just because you didn't give enthusiastic oral sex.

Waiting will only work if you are a quality woman. The amount of quality you need to have depends on the kind of guy you are going after: the higher status male, the more you must have your shit together. If you want to "land" him, and you think he wants to be landed by you, then you need a better strategy than answering the phone on the third ring and relying on advice from girlfriends who have watched too many movies.

I asked myself, "What would work on me?" What could a girl say to me on date two, three, or -- doubtfully -- four that would still keep me hanging on even though we weren't having sex? I embraced my feminine side and came up with something that, if said to me by a girl I liked, may keep me in the game:

I want to be intimate as much as you do, but sex is something that is very important to me. It takes a lot of trust and time for me to do that. I don't date multiple guys and I don't care about where you take me out, but sex is one thing that we should wait for. I don't know how long it will take and I can't promise that anything that will happen, but you are the only guy that I'm seeing right now. If you can be patient and we can spend some time together, I want to see where this goes.

There are five things that were communicated there:

1. She is not a whore.

2. She is not a spinster or serial dater.

3. She is not trying to spend my money.

4. She is probably not playing games.

5. She is not needy.

If I was a girl, I would maybe say that to guys. Most would walk away, but I'm sure some wouldn't. It doesn't completely solve the problem of getting pumped and dumped, but is sure does a good job screening out guys like me, who find it unnecessary to wait for sex past date two.

Origin: pickup-techniques.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment