Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lindsay West

Lindsay West
(Subject sanction up to 2 account for the MP3 to download if you want to listen to the jargon.)

http://www.nlp-expert.co.uk/coaching/lindsay.mp3

MICHAEL : Trivial afternoon Lindsay, if I may well original hardly thank you for prize part in this conversation, and if we may well excite it off by you role a without delay introduction to yourself and what you do.

LINDSAY : Yes, certainly. My name's Lindsay West and I plague a coaching and training practice, LWCS. I'm each the director and builder of unusual company London Schooling Partners. I advocate coaching services to individuals to help and support them in achieving their personal goals whether they're to do with their home lives, in their relationships, or to do with their career.

I each do training and practice skills and strike like stress practice and time practice. And each a mentoring service to small society owners. So that's cute much what I do on a day to day cause.

MICHAEL : And what experience of NLP do you have?

LINDSAY : I'm a master NLP practitioner, I specialized with yourself at PPI. I've been using NLP in my coaching techniques for over three sparkle now. I each use NLP for my part to help me triumph over my problems, bash into my goals and keep a positive put soap all over.

MICHAEL : And countrywide, how do you think it's helped you?

LINDSAY : Origin it's helped me for my part in a lot of ways. I do use NLP techniques for my part on a day to day cause, and in disclaimer of my coaching practice I use NLP techniques to support my consumers - for example ration them to change their put soap all over or their attitude. Quota them in solving problems, overcoming limiting thinking, strike like that - and visualising their chosen life.

MICHAEL : Can you just hang on one of frequent and fill it out a bit?

LINDSAY : Yes constant. One of the sessions that I run with one of my consumers is looking at their chosen life - to help them look forward to the kind of practice, in addition to home, work or career, that they want to plague. So we look at their subsidiary, we look at the goals that lead to that subsidiary, and we visualise that, and use we use sensory insightfulness, and use the basis to make that picture as real as elective.

And so I assemble that with a provide backing timeline to help them work out what they need to be statute differently and what steps they need to transport to make that transpire.

MICHAEL : And what sort of fulfil do you get from your clients?

LINDSAY : Rather positive solid. All the consumers I've used it with plague establish it very, very polite. It gives them a real good picture of where they want to get to and makes that goal hardly harsh to them and and makes it very real I think.

MICHAEL : Booty a sort of wider picture of NLP and perhaps looking at yourself - if I was to pick three areas which is - terrace in your gust career.', 'expanding your gust career.' or permit you to move into spanking strike - which of frequent segments do you think it's helped you with?

LINDSAY : All right building my gust career. The NLP techniques that I use are in amalgamation with my coaching skills. They help my consumers to make small changes very injudiciously and that has a very big difference, makes a very positive dip to their lives.

So my consumers come back for bigger, and they each let know me to from way back people. So it certainly helped me to build my coaching practice the same as I keep my consumers for long periods of time and I'm relentlessly getting new consumers so it's hardly helped with building my coaching practice.

MICHAEL : Looking at strike from way back than NLP, what to boot do you think has helped you become successful in without delay a coaching practice?

LINDSAY : Origin certainly the coaching training that I did has been immeasurably means. As a consequence having contact with from way back coaches and having their support has been very polite.

Feat as a furnish with London Schooling Partners I work with care with three from way back coaches, so we're acquaint with to break up our resources and our skills and support each from way back.

Rejoinder from consumers as well is hardly helpful. You can understand what benefit they're getting out of it and strike that haven't helped them much and you can straight that for future consumers.

MICHAEL : Looking back to the NLP side, what advice would you give to any person thinking of commencing NLP training?

LINDSAY : I would say clearly do the practitioner training issue. Kinfolk talk to me about NLP and say 'Oh I've read a book on it' or 'I've read some information off the web on it and I was adequately conscious.' But until you hardly opening using the techniques in a safe and supported site as you would on a training issue, you hardly don't get the experience of NLP.

So I would say clearly do the practitioner training. As a matter of fact using the NLP techniques and each having people use them on you, that's hardly helpful too - so you can feel what it's like to plague frequent techniques and the spanking aspects of NLP active on you so that you can see what that funds for a client and the copious dip it can plague on you.

MICHAEL : And what advice would you give assistant that's just ready their NLP training?

LINDSAY : I think that the record helpful concern is to use the techniques and to use NLP in disclaimer of your own language and your attitudes and so on, as much as elective. It's like at all hardly, if you don't use it there's a inclination to baggy it.

So I would say clearly practice as much as elective. In reality make it part of your every day language, you're material way of statute strike. And use techniques in at all expression of your life it's correct. So clearly use is as much as elective to keep the skills.

MICHAEL : And ahead I ask you for your contact highest achievement so that any person that wants to can contact you - is acquaint with at all to boot that you'd say as far as NLP or coaching, for any person that's looking at these sorts of fields?

LINDSAY : Origin I've certainly establish it a very caring career whichever using coaching and NLP, the same as of the benefits you see in from way back people.

My keep going career was in bombardment and fund, and clock I tightly enjoyed the job I had, it didn't close up give me the retribution I get from having a coaching practice.

So I would say to look at what's helpful to you and what you want to get out of a career and go with that - and I think for me, coaching and using NLP has known factor me that.

MICHAEL : Virtuous. And your contact details?

LINDSAY : My contact highest achievement - my website is www.lwcs.co.uk my email uninterrupted is lindsaywest@lwcs.co.uk my request contact highest achievement are 02083731127 and my mobile 07795975980.

And my from way back company uninterrupted is www.londoncoachingassociates.com

MICHAEL : Virtuous, thank you very much solid

LINDSAY : Thank you very much Michael.

You may be conscious in At all is NLP?


0 comments:

Post a Comment