Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Singles And Dating Open Question Does He Like Me Should I Write

Singles And Dating Open Question Does He Like Me Should I Write
So there is this guy I like a lot, and I think he is interested in me too. He asked me out and ofc, I said yes. On our date we didn't kiss but held hands, he bought me food and coffee. We hanged out for about 7 hours, talked and got to know each other. He also looked at me in a cute way a lot during the date and was very nice to me. He also gave me his scarf, and when we said goodbye, he refused to take it. He said I needed it more and that I could give it back next time we meet. Since our first date, we have text messaged each other every day. He wrote to me right after we said goodbye and the day after. He also said that he wanted to watch a movie with me sometime. But he hasn't contacted me today yet.. I really think that he likes me though, maybe he just want to give me some space? What do you think? I think he gave a lot of signs that he likes me? And also, I really want to meet him again, and I want to ask him but I don't want to come of as too pushy. Should I write to him today, or should I wait a couple of days? Or should I wait for him to write?

Credit: young-pickup-artist.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment