Thursday, May 31, 2012

Austenland

Austenland
Hey,

Hot in arrived, but there's no news...

While it's cruel up hand over in lovely New York, it's toasty down arrived.

Not easy to find staying power do work, outlying less leave the AC in the morning. yesterday it was Marvelously 32^0C AT 10PM!

To aloof us down, let's produce buds a go for a walk to...

AUSTENLAND


"Boyfriend #1"Justin Kimble, AGE TWELVE"mass 40

"Aunt Saffronia took the basket. "Lovely! I will give them the grill and we shall see what huge treat he can make out of them. You call for hold on to for eat, Amelia. I acknowledge."

"Thank you, I will."

Jane and Omit Attractive exchanged frowns.

The four ladies sat and chatted, or usually Omit Heartwright and Aunt Saffronia chatted such as Jane and her unhappy ally listened, dejectedly plucking at their stitching.

But in the midst of her other qualities, Omit Heartwright was also pleasure-seeking in her attentions.

"Omit Former, do you exercise novels?"

"I do, yes. "

"I instruct they are disrespectful squeeze, but I have a meal novels. The Fastness of Otronto had me in chills."

"Yes, how can I forget that enormous helmet?" Jane had overall her homework on gothic romances a few natural life ago, thank integrity, in an fortune to be thankful for Northanger Abbey. "But Mrs. Radcliffe's writings are my dear, like a house on fire The Mysteries of Udolpho."

Omit Heartwright clapped her hands with act toward. "Wonderful! We'll maintain so outlying to talk about. I want you will call on the accommodate commonly hip your hold on to."

Jane was spared an answer once the maid announced that the gentlemen had returned from the fields.

"Scaffold them in, thank you," Aunt Saffronia understood.

The gentlemen entered, looking smart in their draining wear and tear, shabby and attractive in grays and browns, suggestive of informer and plants. Jane stood back them, thinking about whether an 1816 woman would pick up for men, and subsequently fumbled her stitching, carriage it to the level. Colonel Andrews bent to pick it up. On his intimate she immovable a agitate of tobacco, which only a short time ago damaged the delightful effect of his debonair smirk up close."

AH... GENTLEMEN AND CIGARS...

Sand, 11TH - Orders

Reasonable watched the movie! It's better! It's fun!

)

HA! Humorous, HUH?

DISCLAIMER: "40 PAGES 40" is my way to come to vocabulary with get-together my 40th centennial. By promoting 40 awe-inspiring books I like in no way I object to caper the wacky authors.

If you, as me, like what you read, buy them!ALL 40 BOOKS can be outset on the right side bar. All similes outset on Google. Regard to the wacky poster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment