Monday, May 13, 2013

Is My Girlfriend Just Not Attracted To Me Anymore

Is My Girlfriend Just Not Attracted To Me Anymore
The first two months we went out we did a lot more stuff together. We made out all the time. She was always all over me.I took her virginity. And we had sex a few times after that.

But for the past 4 months things have been different. She doesn't seem like she really wants to kiss me anymore. Like i'll give her a couple of pecks and she will wanna pull away.

She never wants to come over to my house. Or really be alone. And it seems like she always finds excuses of why we can't be alone. Most of the time she says she is scared because her mom will be mad. But her moms knows we are sexually active. And doesn't really seem to care too much. Her dad doesn't care either. They were basically like "be careful".

And for the past couple of months when we are sexually active its usually her doing stuff to me. She doesn't really let me touch her anymore. And she always has a stomache or something.

I don't get this because i do really love her. And i am pretty sure she feels the same about me. She does stuff for me no girl has ever done. And when i'm sad shes the one who cries. I really want to be with her but this is driving me crazy!

I tried to talk to her about it. But her response is always "i am attracted to you". or "idk why we don't do stuff anymore" or "thats all you ever wanna do"

And i feel like i have been more then patient. I don't even try to make moves on her anymore. It makes me really sad because i don't get what i am doing wrong. It would be one thing if she was like this sometimes. But for four months straight she has been acting this way.

Idk what to do because talking never seems to change anything or get us anywhere. She just gets mad and says thats all i ever want.

But that isn't true. I hardly even bring it up. Once a week maximum.

And i know a lot of answers will be "break up with her" but i don't want to do that. Even though we don't have sex she shows me that i am her number one in other ways. She has ditched most of her friends for me. And its hard for me to believe that she is cheating because she spends most of her freetime with me. She always wants to be around me. Thats why i'm confused.

Credit: loveknowsnoage.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment