Monday, June 10, 2013

Am I Suppose To Hit Flirt On Women All Of The Time

Am I Suppose To Hit Flirt On Women All Of The Time
I was working the Angel Tree for the Salvation Army as a volunteer. I was working with a 63 year old lady, later on the shift a very cute 18 young lady joined us. As the older lady was saying her goodbyes, she told the 18 yr old that I was a gentleman and did not try to hit on her. She mentioned that some other guys that were young enough to be her son tried to hit on her. Then she said since the 18 yrd old was younger and very cute that I may hit on her, I told her that I was an old man (39 yrs old, she said that I looked younger) and that the 18 yr old does not want to be with daddy, but someone closer to her age. Sometimes when I talk to female friends, they always mention guys hitting on them all of time. The older lady said that how most men are. Me, I am a little shy and I just do not feel comfortable hitting on any woman. So even if I do not have any interest in a woman, am I supposed to flirt with women anyway?Am I suppose to hit (flirt) on women all of the time?

Some men flirt like others breath air. It's not necessary if you aren't interested in the person you're with.Am I suppose to hit (flirt) on women all of the time?

some harmless flirting especially with a woman ';of a certain age'; is just being charming, it is doing a nice thing for someone who may be more in need of some compliments than you would ever know, but if it is not in your nature don't be phony about it.

soooo u were talking to a 100 yr old lady(likeurage) and a 2 yr old chick why may i ask WERE THIS STRANGERS OR WAS THIS A PLAY ANSWER M DUDUDUDUDUDUDU

Source: break-seduction.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and night clubs...

Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to uncover a weird secret that might get you your very own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

Post a Comment