Sunday, April 13, 2014

Food Week What Your Favorite Food

Food Week What Your Favorite Food
When I first spotted this photo, I immediately thought: That woman and that photo is so unbelievably beautiful. Let's devote this new theme week to the glorious topic of food, shall we, friends? I feel no shame, guilt, remorse or embarrassment in admitting that I am deeply and utterly in love with food. Heck, as odd as it might sound, I suppose I sort of have a romance of sorts with food. It's always there. It brings me comfort. What's better than that? As I always say, "If you're looking for the type of girl who choose a sleek body over a cheese cake, you can just give me the cheese cake right now and continue on your merry search." That's how comfortable I am with my love of food and my need to break that evil stereotype that have somehow seeped into women's ("and men's!") heads: That food is the enemy, that it's to be resisted at all costs and that you're somehow a strong person by not giving in to the temptation. Isn't that a bunch of bologna ("no pun intended..."), friends? So let's celebrate to the fullest this week and squash some stereotypes in the process! To start the week off right: What's "YOUR" favorite food? Don't be shy... xoxo[Photo via We Heart It]

Credit: umad-dating-advices.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment