Saturday, January 31, 2015

Are Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Engaged

Are Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Engaged
A photo posted by karrueche (@karrueche) on Dec 12, 2014 at 2:22pm PST

After he announced he was single at a concert and referred to Karrueche as a b*tch, he went off even further in a post on Instagram, accusing her of secretly dating Drake and saying she participated in threesomes, among other things.

"We've got scars, some of them u gave me, some of them I've caused," he wrote on Instagram, before deleting the post. "That ride or die act we have been fooling the world with obviously ain't working. I was locked up for damn near 4 months and only got 1 visit from you while u was hosting parties and taking secret trips to Toronto, going on dates with Drake! When this relationship first started u knew what it was and even participated in threesomes. I slowed all that sh*t down."

"So let's not try to save face for public opinion because I don't need to play victim so people can take my side," he continued. "All these celebrity n as ain't sh*t and focus only on themselves. I made it clear to the world who my girl was and made your life equal to mine even at the cost of me not focusing on my career at times. So miss me wit the bullsh*t. Now yall know the real." He later deleted the Instagram post too (we took a screenshot before he did).

Karrueche soon responded, captioning a love poem, "Once you find strength within yourself, it's hard to allow any type of bs around you. I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated especially by someone who claims to love me. That's not love. And if that's what you define as love then I don't want it."

Just one day later Chris changed his mind about letting her go, and publicly apologized on Instagram. "Being young and dumb is one of my strong suits and emotional at best," he captioned a shot of himself with his head down, standing next to a mural. "I love hard and react impulsively when I'm hurt at times. I don't think social media is a place to air out or hash out personal problems and a n a feel hella WACK for doing it."

"So I AM APOLOGIZING I live in a glass house and the same sh*t that makes me great also is my curse. Everybody know I love that girl," he continued. "I don't care how my image my look to the public because I'm still gonna be the best at what I do. I just want baby girl to know I apologize!"

With the way these two operate, we can't say that an engagement is out of the realm of possibility...or a break up tomorrow. We'll just have to wait and see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment