Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Relationships Low Self Esteem And Love

Relationships Low Self Esteem And Love
Hello!

This is my first post in this forum.

Long story short, I want to tell you about me and how my relationship is affecting me.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about half a year now. I know it's a short time but it's really destroying me."Why don't you leave him?" Some of you will ask. Well... The thing is: It's not his fault

If we were a normal couple we wouldn't have had the time to have real problems in just half a year. But the thing is.. I have low self esteem issues and also it seems I have passive attitudes when there's a conflict and that makes me so unhappy, jealous and dependant.

I've been visiting a pshychologyst during 5 months to solve this... Well.. It's going to take a while it seems. The thing is.. it keeps me to be happy now when I most should be. This is my first relationship. I haven't been able to have one before because of my problems.

I know that you will say: "Just keep going to therapy!" But I just want to meet people who have the same problems and talk together about them...

I just feel alone and weird.

Thank you.

Daphnia.

PD: Sorry for my poor English, it's not my mother tongue. I'll get better.

Statistics: Posted by Daphnia - Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:59 pm


0 comments:

Post a Comment