Thursday, July 15, 2010

What Boyfriends And Girlfriends Search For On Google

What Boyfriends And Girlfriends Search For On Google
" When it comes to Google, you can bet that they have something for everyone, that's why when you start typing in words like "HOW CAN I GET MY BOYFRIEND...", Google will make myriad suggestions to help you complete what you're writing by suggesting the most common searches.

FOR WOMEN, THE SEARCHES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

HOW CAN I GET MY BOYFRIEND TO:

- Propose

- Spend more time with me

- Love me again

- Be more romantic

- Trust me again

- Last longer in bed

- Be more affectionate

Now, when men make the same search about their girlfriends, the suggestions are quite different...

HOW CAN I GET MY GIRLFRIEND TO:

- Sleep with me

- Lose weight

- Shave

- Forgive me

- Kiss me

- Breakup with me

- Love me

- Give me head

So if you weren't sure that men and women see things differently in relationships, Google has just proven that point without even trying. Well, you know what I mean.

So the next time you're wondering how to get your boyfriend to propose, it's simple, lose weight, give him head, and shave.

Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):Mary Dennett - The Sex Side Of Life An Explanation For Young People

Maria Sude - Disenchanted Evenings A Girlfriend To Girlfriend Survival Guide

Alphahot1 - The Art Of War And Seduction Vol1

Labels: short have make breakup books 2009 take control valentine gifts things boyfriends days midlife lust without kissing secrets online dating the game neil strauss nonverbal signs man dating woman

Credit: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment