Monday, November 28, 2011

Have Women Invented Anything

Have Women Invented Anything
I mean, individual they?

Amongst all of that time they had vibrant in Betty Friedan's "Sociable Protection Camp", one would think they would individual had plethora of time to possibility up all kinds of crap.

But...

Hold on they?

Seriously!

You comprehend, I used to raise somberly off of Buster B's idiom "name everything that a woman has understood that involves supercilious than two stimulating parts."

(You haven't read Buster B? Well, anywhere individual you been living? On that ever cooling sun? You can find his records here: http://busterb.mgtow.net/ T'is good stuff!)

But, I think Buster and I were both aiming too high.

I got into a conversation about female inventions today, and, I "insisted" that only a woman may possibly individual understood group stupid sharply doilies that the reasonable sex likes to capture under ever complete object in a enclosure.

I "hate" group ridiculous things!

I was noteworthy that only a woman would individual understood them. I mean, they are so enamoured by them that I comprehend not of a woman who has not purchased not the same.

"Surely", such a frivilous, stupid, sharply lacey roll couldn't individual been understood by a man!

WRONG!

http://www.turkotek.com/salon 00110/salon.html

"Who understood the doily? Calculation D'Oyley was supposedly a decorator back in 17th Century London. He produced the first doilies. They were made of a woolen material. In the 1800s in France, they started making the paper doily. They were brought taking part in to the Colleague States in the mid-1800s." (13)"

I mean, trust me! Such as the rest of us men think laterally the time device, I will be the first to support the philosophy that this asshat penury be unsophisticated from the past RNA pool! And redress in my support I penury be, as this jerkoff has angst-ridden men with stupid lacey crap adorning the unscrupulous of every scarcely male commerce trendy the home which he has built! Quick is too merciful! Clearly tax exile from the RNA pool will suffice!

But, dammit!

I was resolute that women essential individual understood group embroider facts... if only to relax their menfolk, which they peek to so love bill.

"But I was wrong!"

So, friendship readers, at ease help me along!

Can I change the idiom from "Can you name at all with supercilious than two stimulating parts that was understood by a woman" to "can you name Whatever that was understood by a woman?"

I want to become peaceful not to be faulted... but, some time ago the doily cause, my confide has been shaken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment