Monday, December 26, 2011

13 Going On 30

13 Going On 30
This chick adventure made me think today.

image daring of killermovies.com

Submit I was, picking the kernels of corn out of my braces-straight teeth, study one of my number one actresses try her give out at the big fleece... while the imagine posed a question to me:

If you got a aged do over, would you do it?

Submit are the lucid moments I show off in the back that may well rate a makeover:

the time I got arrested

the day I scarf a box of Schoolgirl Inspect cookies from the garage of our line cookie slot machine (who just happened to be my mom)

the time I archaic a for all intents and purposes, for all intents and purposes bad guy

and after that bestow are the not so significant occasions that are just as instrumental in making up the person that I am today:

the day in 5th rank I auditioned for Finest Singing group

the day I wrote my first unsettled line in the academy paper

the day I was affirmed

One need to look no slim than Newton's Third Law of Physics to realize that every action has a respect... and that all folks decisions & domino effect add up like brief grains of gravel on a coast.

Precise beaches are big walker attractions with miles and miles of soft gravel.

Precise are further shy, littered with pebbles, rocks and boulders.

Still others are a standard assimilation of the two... with wellworn paths leading to the spots to sun in... and off stuff tracts that can only be valued by crew who respects the tricky. They're all natural possessions, brief aid from God, made just the way he reception them to be.

Minimally like me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment