Monday, February 11, 2013

Doctor Claims Pregnant 15 Year Old Teen Is Still A Vrgin

A clever in Dubai was told that a expectant teen was still a virgin, according to clever trial.

That was the diagnosis of a doctor in Dubai, Pooled Arab Emirates, obtainable at the trial of a 15-year-old teen girl, who was accused of violating the country's dangerous Islamic law against sex out-of-the-way marriage.

The girl, recognized only by her initials MM, was checked out and has having the status of resolved emergence to a girl, the local press release reported. Testifying against the doctor's impart, MM told prosecutors that she had sex with her 17-year-old boyfriend, recognized by the initials YA, on a number of occasions.

"I met him sooner than the internet and fell in love with him," the girl said. "We fix had plentiful dates in my family's at your house in Oud Mutaina, Dubai, and had sex in my bedroom at what time my parents fell numb. He had full sex with me three times and for instance I told him I was expectant, he didn't care."

The boy, meanwhile, insists that the two were not sexually active, according to a local press release.

"I did not make her lose her virginity and did not make her expectant," he told the press release. "As soon as a to the same extent we impecunious up. I was flabbergasted for instance her family was at my at your house and told me that I made her expectant."

The boy said that MM was seeing a lot guys all through their relationship and demanded a fatherhood test.

But he admitted to touching the girl, according to a press release. The impart suggests that girl may fix become expectant from semen heavy into the womb which is suitably unbelievable to fix occurred.

The two teenagers fix been subjected to judicial mix.

SOURCE:PAKURUMO


0 comments:

Post a Comment