Sunday, February 3, 2013

Karma And Picking Up Women

Karma And Picking Up Women
I gave the club bathroom guy 5 tip and I helped people with directions...

4 girls messaged me back on plentyoffish.com maybe this is Karma at work or a coincidence..

Maybe a person with good ethics and helping attitude of others, naturally attracts good things...

I suppoie theoretically the univese offered me some chances in return this nice asian chick let me cross the road and had an extended pause in her nice car and seemed to look at me hence giving me a chance to say something. In retrosepct I wouldvbe said "hey whats a gorgeous girl like yu doing in a car all alone".

In addition the uiniverise gave me the chance to hit on some brown girl on the bus which I did indeed take tat chance furthermore another brown girl chance to hit on despite her lame. Proximity

I told this girl her bag was open and let the guy go first in the gym fountain. Well he was technically there first.

Sent from my BlackBerry(R) phone powered by Koodo Mobile(R).

1 comments:

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and nightclubs...

Then I encourage you to play this eye-opening video to discover a amazing secret that might get you your very own harem of beautiful women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

Post a Comment