Saturday, April 27, 2013

By Robin

By Robin
So here is my predicament, I was suffering with depression towards the last month of our relationship (about 2 months ago), I told her I didn't want to see her anymore because I couldn't deal with the problems in my head. I tried to reconcile about 6 days after we split up and tried to meet her to explain myself and tell her what was really going on with me. However the night before we were due to meet up I found out she was going on a date with another guy. I got drunk and texted her some horrible message. She said the next day that we should take some time, only after talking to a really loud mouthed friend of ours who told her a load of BS about me.

I sought help from a professional and things were going well. I emailed her a letter telling her everything which she reacted positively to. I text ed her the day after to tell her I was thinking about her and she told me she was seeing this other guy. She rang me drunk and told me she loved me and I was her soul mate but things between us are ruined which upset me a lot. I wasn't eating well and have dropped weight as a result. The day after I find a message that she has ruined the relationship and that I should move on. The problem is I really love this girl and this other guy is using her. I cut her off facebook after pictures of them came up every 5 minutes and have been in NC for 2,1/2 weeks. What to do now? I want her, I don't need her I feel my confidence coming back and have been on a couple of dates with some really hot girls but I just want her.

Credit: japan-pickup-scene.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment