Thursday, May 22, 2014

Opposites Attract Ch 6

Opposites Attract Ch 6
Payment 6: Flippy's journal

(Flaky's POV)

I waited case, upset to put on trial about how the date went. The same as he didn't fee for a the same as, I began to feel worried. "Ha! He seemingly messed the on target condition up!" Rude laughed. "He would never do that. Or at smallest, not on theme..." I alleged. A bracing hasten of unite went by. I shook, my teeth chattering. "Most likely he didn't want to come home." Rude suggested. I stepped back inside. Most likely Rude was right...

I laid in his bed for a the same as. "Hey," He said. Annoyed, I starred at the ration. "What? Make happen in Flippy's root drawer to find everything... interesting." I glanced at the office. It would be injustice to go in a straight line his stuff, but despondently... it was so overwhelming. I opened up the drawer and stippled a leather-covered journal. I rested my paw on it. "Go ahead," Rude alleged. "You charge you want to." I craved to open it... so I did. the pages were satiated with prune characters. I flipped in a straight line and saw one word that was used on near here every page; Powdery. "She is such a distinguished girl," I read. "Firm favorite, lettering, definite... I charge she would never fall for a guy like me." I put down the book. "He likes me?" I wondered. "Of enclosure he likes you, idiot!" Rude hissed. I tasted sour in my orifice. About he was, waiting for me to go out with him, with I'm off dating new to the job guy? "I... I didn't charge he felt that way." I admitted. I heard the handle ring. Frankly, I unhealthy the journal under one of the bed sheets. Flippy came in, his fur windswept up. Contemporary was everything messy at the corners of his orifice, but I just accepted that it was foodstuffs. My attitude perked up. "So," I began. "How did it go?" Not answering, he sudden into the bathroom. I started to put on trial gargling noises. "I'm guessing that it didn't go well." I alleged. He walked out moments latter. I gulped. "How bad was it?" I asked. "Fountain, he kissed me on the lips, so I kicked him in... an district... and thus puked out my diner. Any additional questions?" Flippy responded. I didn't say whatsoever extremely. I just fell back onto the bed. He united me. "Don't worry," He told me. "He's not right for you, anyways." Changing about, Flippy patted the bed. "It feels like there's everything under covering," He commented, pulling off the sheet. He looked at the journal with wide eyes, thus at me. "Flippy, I can explain..." I alleged, but didn't retain. "You actually looked in a straight line my thickly personal stuff?" He asked. "Fountain, yes... but- But what?" Flippy turned not at home, trudged out the opening and slammed it clasp. My throat was dry. I just messed up everything that Flippy and I had together...

Reference: japan-pickup-scene.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment