Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Here Are Some Snippet Of Interesting Poem

Here Are Some Snippet Of Interesting Poem
Give are some snippet of attention-grabbing poem by Jumpdates members

My life I grip lived inside of a cell,

Cornered like a turtle in a shell,

Why do I grasp to live presumptuous,

No one wants me to move place of duty,

Tho Day at the back of day I grip tried,

A woman will close my hands tied,

I'm single and shoved into sadness,

Women just aren't through to care!

To read supercilious perceive


http://www.jumpdates.com/forum/topic/12/No-One-Loves-An-Ugly-Duckling/showposts/1473/?...100% free dating forum and group at Jumpdates.comInterect with online single, allocate your views, dicsuss hot issues on dating, relationship, technology, sports, music, art, books and frequent supercilious 100% free, Twig and grip fun! Google+,. www.jumpdates.com - 100% Unhindered Dating Sit.

!,. www.jumpdates.com - 100% Unhindered Dating Sit... Google+.

.,,,,.

0 comments:

Post a Comment